Friday, December 25, 2009

In spite of all the stresses that everyday life brings, I am still so blessed and grateful for what God has given me. Three beautiful healthy sons, a wonderful husband who I am still madly in love with, and a huge extended family who I won't even try to name here!
I hope everyone is taking the time to cherish their family and the things that matter most this Christmas season. I am sitting here at work, and all I have to do is look at these pictures and I know that no matter what I am worried about, I have these little blessings waiting at home for me and all is well.








Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.. just precious..I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you trying to make me cry? Huett and Sam look so very happy, and Charlie looks clueless! Merry Christmas nephews...Aunt Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a good thought that I can start my day off with! I am blessed with 7 blessings and that should take all my worries away as well. And I guess I should add 6 more blessings(I think you can figure them out)!!!

    ReplyDelete

background