Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally, some pictures of Charlie's almost completed nursery.




It's my favorite of the three nurseries that I've done.

It's the same baby furniture from Huett's nursery.

My grandmother and mom made the great curtains. They really make the nursery.



So cute! They look perfect and really couldn't have been matched to the decorations any better.







My mother-in-law bought this for Huett when he was born and of all the baby furniture we have, this has gotten the most use and will be carried with them into adulthood. We actually have 2 of these and Archer is borrowing one of them for his nursery right now.





This is my rocking chair from when I was a child. My mom made the cute cushions and it has been in all 3 nurseries.


some more of the cute wall-hangings.



My grandmother personalized this jersey for us by painting HILL and #3 on there. She did an awesome job and it looks like we bought it that way. We just haven't gotten it hung yet because I didn't have a big enough screw for it.
We literally got all this stuff up the day before he was born. We are just waiting on a few more throw pillows and a crib bumper and it will be completed! I love it

1 comment:

  1. I think this is your best nursery as well. It just looks great altogether. And Charlie is sleeping right now as i type this. What a night we had together, his first sleep over at 12 days old. He did pretty good considering of his age!!! Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete

background