Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a quick post of pictures so that everyone knows we are still alive and well.



Charlie chillin' with mama



and with daddy

and big brother


Don't look at me!!




I'm so handsome!



for the big brothers, life goes on as usual!





The newest big brother!






The last few days have been going pretty good. It was a lot harder, it seems to me, the third time around as far as the c-section went. I guess that is to be expected. It must be tougher for my body to heal at the same spot 3 times in a row. Anyway, I have many things to do and not enough time to do it all in so I'm outta here!
blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Well this time around you didn't have your mother helping out as much!! Sorry! Try to get up to speed with everything once this nasty cough goes away!!!!

    ReplyDelete

background