Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No news

There's nothing exciting to write about in the last few days. Charlie had his 2 week appointment on Monday and he weighed 9 pounds and was 21 inches long. We have some good nights and some bad nights but all in all, he is just a normal newborn baby. I just love to kiss on him. I can already tell he is getting bigger. That makes me happy and sad. I am ready for him to sleep through the night, but I want him to stay a tiny little baby too. I guess I should just get over it huh? You can't stop time in it's tracks.
I swear since Charlie was born, Huett and Sam have started acted a lot older too. They play well together which is great, but they also fight with each other over everything. I think when they used to argue over a toy, we could just redirect Sam's attention to something else but not anymore. And they just pester each other. All the time. Mikey says that is to be expected but I want them to go back to the way they were when they played so well together without all the bickering...this, however, will probably be the norm for the next...oh 16 years until they grow up and become best friends again like most siblings do. I keep telling them not to be mean to each other and that they are their own best friends but I don't think they quite understand it. They will, one day. When I ask them who they play with at preschool, they always name each other so I guess they get along outside of the house which is important.
Charlie's awake. gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment

background