Friday, October 16, 2009

6 weeks old!

Huett's first pediatrician once told me,
"Parents beg for the first six weeks to be over
and they pray that the first 6 years won't end."
This is so true, however, I have to be honest, I am glad to be past the ridiculously sleepless nights that the first month with a newborn provide.
Today, Charlie is six weeks old!!
What a big boy! He is eating about 4 ounces of breastmilk every 3-4 hours. He has 2 tbsp of Rice cereal in his 4 ounce bottle each time to ease his reflux. My guess is that he probably weighs around 10 1/2 pounds. He is completely out of his newborn clothes and some of his 0-3 month clothes. He fits most of his 3-6 month clothes well...



He sleeps all night from 10:00-8:00. He wakes up once around 4:00 for a bottle and he goes right back to sleep. He is by far the best sleeper of my 3 sons. He sleeps in his own crib and I keep him swaddled up tight.

Big sneeze


Isn't he just handsome as can be? I love his chubby cheeks!



and that chubby little chin...so kissable. Look at his long earlobes...
He is just getting so big, so fast!! More fun to come!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! i'm gonna say he looks more like Huett!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bottom picture looks just like Huett when he was that age with those fat cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete

background