Saturday, July 24, 2010

Character Strengths

Today, as I was sitting at work between deliveries, I was reading a blog that I LOVE by a local girl that I have never met, yet feel like I know, through reading her blog. You should all check it out because I love her (is it weird that I feel like I know her well, yet she doesn't even know I exist?). Anyway, she did a survey that lists your character strengths, and posted a link to it. So, of course I took the assessment myself. After answering 240...yes, TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY questions, it tells you your top five character strengths.
Mine were:
.
Top Strength,
Humor and Playfulness:
You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.
.
Second Strength,
Perspective (Wisdom):
Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.
.
Third Strength,
Social Intelligence:
You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.
.
Fourth Strength,
Capacity to love and be loved:
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.
.
Fifth Strength,
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness:
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

I feel like these are pretty true to form, and accurate for the most part. What do you guys think?? If you do the survey yourself (there are several others on the site, too), comment and tell me what your strengths were!

Click here to access the site! You'll have to register first, but it only takes a second! Happy questioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background