Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last, but certainly not least


Unfortunately, as a mommy blogger, the only adults that often get mentioned on my blog are ones that happen to be caught in pictures with the kids.

Mikey's dear aunt Michelle joined us for our entire day on Sunday (and even kept all three of the boys Saturday night so we could grill out with friends)! I had to work Monday, but she spent the whole day with Mikey and the boys, too.

So, needless to say, Michelle you are more than greatly appreciated, and I love nothing more than the close relationship you have with Huett, Sam, and Charlie (Mikey, too)!

So lest ye feel left out, I added this picture of you b/c (and I am sad to say it) it is the only one of you I have.

But, if you will notice, there are (count 'em) ZERO pictures of me on this entire post and probably the majority of the previous posts as well.
So, since you are like a second mom to Mikey, I guess you have to take the good with the bad, including the under appreciated, under acknowledged part that goes right along with that, right Regina?!?
I'm just sorry that it happened on my watch!


2 comments:

  1. trust me, you do not, NOT want to have the wrath of aunt Chelle after you...ain't that right Ava?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny Trisha

    ReplyDelete

background